- For the paper to be published in the proceedings each paper needs to be presented by one of the authors.
- A 30 minutes slot is allocated to each regular paper. This will include 20 minutes for the presentation and 10 minutes for a short Q&A.
- The slides should have a wide aspect ratio format (16:9).
- Online presenters need to provide a video recording of their presentation containing slides and audio. This video recording will be streamed in the online presenter´s slot. Please make sure that the recorded video is of good quality (i.e. the text and the graphics on the slides are readable, and the sound is clear) and not longer than the allocated time of 20 minutes. We recommend a video resolution is 1280 x 720. The registered presenters will receive an email from FileSender with instructions on where to upload the recorded video. The video needs to be uploaded by the 10th of September.
- Presenting authors who will physically attend are encouraged to record a video of their presentation. If they choose to give a live presentation instead, then their presentation (slides + voice) will be streamed via the Zoom platform and recorded.
- Recording a video of the presentation (slides + voice) can be done using different applications or platforms, for example, MS PowerPoint, Windows 10 and PDF, Mac OSX, MS Teams, or Panopto.
- Both physical and online presenters will have to give consent during registration to share the presentation video with the other registered participants.
- All presenters need to be available (online or in person) during the whole of their presentation session. That is prior to the start of the presentation where the session chair will be introducing them, during and after their presentation for Q&A.
- Details regarding the online participation via Zoom will be emailed to the online participants by the 15th of September.